Let’s turn our tires red!
It’ time for what is already the Third Annual Tundras to Sedona!
This event is all about camping, 4-wheeling and scenic drives in and around Sedona, Arizona with a bunch of Toyota Tundra owners from across the country. We also raise money for a local charity through a vendor sponsored raffle.
We believe camping should be free, so there is no charge to attendees - everyone just needs to show up and have a great time. We’re a family and pet friendly group, so there’s no reason for anyone to stay home!
April 26-30, 2017
- set up camp, maybe a trail or two
Thursday Volunteer Day
- Trails in the morning. We’re working with the Forest Service for a couple hours on Thursday afternoon. If you participate in the Volunteer Event, your shirts are only five bucks!
Go Fast Friday
- The Cinders! Stretch the legs on those Long Travel rigs in the volcanic OHV park near Sunset Crater in Flagstaff. This is a beautiful drive for any Tundra, from stock 2wd to hard core dune whore.
- Raffle in the morning, Trails in the afternoon, Night Runs?!?!
- Trail runs in the morning, pack it up, pack it in, let me begin...
REGISTRATION IS LIVE - It's free to attend, but registering helps keep it all on track for our permits
T-Shirts and raffle tickets can be pre-purchased through the Donate button on the He Provides registration page by putting a note in the special instructions of the PayPal transaction: " ## of Tundra Tickets and ## of T-Shirts in whatever sizes"
$5 - 1 ticket, $20 - 5 tickets, $40 - 12 tickets, $60 - 20 tickets, $100 - 40 tickets
T-Shirts - $15 for any size (M-XXL) if you’re joining us on Thursday for the Volunteer event, your shirts are five bucks!
Shirts and tickets CAN be purchased at camp, but it takes up a lot of time. If you can, please donate beforehand and we’ll have a bag ready for you.
Same as last year!
Take I17 to Exit 306 Stoneman Lake Rd (Forest Road 213) and head East (the only direction the road actually goes)
Stay on Stoneman Lake road until it becomes a dirt road and you come to a T intersection
Turn right at the T and drive on that dirt road for about a mile and a half to the first right turn before the building on the right
Stay on this road for about a mile to the campsite.
I'll have banners or lights or something to clearly mark it
Past events for inspiration, nostalgia, whatever:
Tundras to Sedona 2016
TUNDRAS To Sedona 2016
Tundras to Sedona 2015
AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO, NM - Combined Sedona Trip Spring 2015!
T2S 2015 Pics
T2S 2015 - Pics or GTFO