Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

short notice ocotillo run Sat 10/25/14

4K views 50 replies 7 participants last post by  Dragos28 
#1 ·
sup homies! Mini Ocotillo run tomorrow if you wanna hang. My truck is still in the shop, but I will be rolling with @Dragos28 and @Scooby.

Meet at Borrego Springs Christmas Circle by the sign 0800 hours tomorrow sharp.

No comms needed, spare gas optional, spare tire optional, I dont care what recovery equipment you have, 2wd ok, street tires ok, stock suspension ok, toyota corollas ok, etc.

If you get lost, tough titties.

If you have a break or a stuck, we may help you depending on our mood.

We'll roll through the 4x4 playground, pumpkin patch, palms, shell reef, basically most of Ocotillo. We will end the trip on a secret trail which will spit us out to the S22. We will break and head home by noon.

Anybody in? If so, see ya tomorrow at 8am at Christmas Circle

#2 ·
I got some straps and recovery gear if dragos needs it.
should I bring my second spare for dragos? lol

Reactions: osidepunker
#18 ·
remember when i popped 2 tires in DV?
Les Schwabb hooked it up.. i'll go again and check it out but i'm pretty confident that they wont hook it up with a 3rd tire..
that and i need an alignment.. my steering wheel is about 1/8th turn to the left to go straight... and my right hand side ball joint boot cover is busted... so i'll have to see what options i have for that...

#24 ·
its cause your trying to off road with non off road wheels.

#30 ·
Now sell those tires and use the $$$$$ to buy you some proper tires for your RW wheels!!!!!

Reactions: Dragos28
#40 ·
Even tho it's not a true bead lock, it still offers good pinch and tire protection.
And I've seen it first hand take a big direct hit on an air downed tire. Both rim and tire were in near perfect condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.