Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

BIG BEAR DAY RUN! August 30 2104

12K views 99 replies 15 participants last post by  osidepunker 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok the other thread is not very organized so I figured I would start a new clean thread.

Sup fellas! We're gonna do a day run next weekend, Saturday August 30 at Big Bear.

Meet at: Thelma's Family Restaurant, 337 E Big Bear Blvd Big Bear, CA 92314

Time: 10 am meet up. Leaving at 11 am sharp! (previously 9am meet/10am leave, but pushed back an hour so Keith can roll with us)

This will be an easy run as my truck wont be back from the shop yet so Im gonna rock my 2012 bone stock subaru outback (with 4cyl!). Think you guys can keep up??? >:D

All trucks/vehicles welcome, even lowered 2wd long beds lol Make sure you bring basic recovery gear like spare tire, extra fluids, tools etc.

So who is in??? Im not gonna take roll or anything, just show up at thelmas if you're in!

This will be a great way to get exposed to the trails on big bear if you havent been. It will be a holiday weekend, but if you plan right or are willing to do primitive camp, there will be some camping opportunities on the mountain. Last year, I had no trouble finding a spot. Or you can just show up for the day run, have a nice bfast at thelmas and run trucks for a few hours.

See less See more
#6 ·
Anybody can camp for as long as they want. You, scoob and I are gonna be there fri-sun. I just cant put it out there for everybody to camp with us because they limit camps on the number of vehicles and people

But I will be driving up early on Friday so if anybody wants me to scout sites for them, just let me know. I might even get lucky and find two yellow post sites next to each other. Only problem though is I wont be able to hold them both...

#32 ·
^^^^^ welcome.
Def come out. It's gonna be a blast. You might even see some crazy guy hit a rock in his truck and get a couple flates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.