Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Big Bear, CA Run

49K views 561 replies 39 participants last post by  osidepunker 
#1 ·
OK Keith :lol5: said he knows the trails up there so lets set a date and make a trip.
I need another excuse to go to SoCal

#48 ·
This sounds like its going to be good...

Sounds like a big gathering...

Hopefully it is a good turn out...

Dave long time no see...

#50 ·
Why are you not in the DCLB group! I'm lonely in there.

I think it will be a good turnout. I cant wait, I am going to hold off on my lift, going to use my det check for tires, Im on 285's now, slap the leveling kit back on and just ride some bigger tires being careful of turns.

#51 ·
I didn't even know there was one Sean...

I shall look for it.. I know not too many of us... At all the meets I've been to I have only met one dclb owner... He wasn't even with the meet lol....

I will keep this on the daily news for me...

#57 ·
Not sure if I will be camping or not. I will be coming from Las Vegas and plan to do a little mtn biking cause everyone is bringing theirs. Not a day trip for me- plan to hang out the whole weekend.

Reactions: dirtydeeds
#61 ·
Got my pto in for the 29th. Im heading up thursday night, do some drinky drinky, jacuuzi, go see my g-ma friday morning, then meetup in the afternoon with whoever shows up. OOOOHHHHH, dudes, saturday morning breakfast at thelmas!!! Amazing food and big outside patio for some grubbin! Plus its a small parking lot, tundras take over. I also talked to a buddy who is down for some saturday wheeling, he has been living up there longer than me, drives a monster 1st gen tundra, hes down to beat on it a bit.

Reactions: dirtydeeds
#62 ·
This is going to be crazy... Lets camp on the law for free...

We can all fight off a bear... Ill just take my dogs to give me an early warning...

How hot is it up there at night this time of year...

I could just zzzzz in my truck or in the truck bed... Ill take a sleeping bag...

This should be tons of fun...

#63 ·
I was just up last weekend. It's about 52-55 at night, about 85 during the day. End if August it should start cooling off. U can bring your dogs, but my parents huskies are spastic as all hell.

#64 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but I would like to join everyone on the run. I've never done anything like this and I need to get my truck off the street for once even though its a 2WD.

#67 ·
I think seanmearse has family up there and he's offered for ppl to tent camp on the front lawn!

I don't think anyone else has reserved anything for any type of campground. I was just planning to meet up with everyone Saturday morning and stay for the day.

#71 ·
Haha nice! by the looks of it Ill sleep in the truck to save money. Good thing army gave me a sleeping bag lol by the looks of it it will be a big showing hopefully. Any specific spot we are showing up at so I can plan it better for my drive

#72 ·
Ya this is going to be a big meet hopefully...

We have lots of people signing up...

Tomorrow I leave for Vegas... I rented a Nissan maxima... Man I'm having fun in this car... It's got a ton of features... I'm loving it... I just don't like torque steer...

And to think the Hyundai genesis 5.0 r spec I want has a ton more features...

Either way a nice car...

#73 ·
Ill just take a zzzzz bag too... And a couple other supplies... I hope this meet has a good turnout...

Glove are down man... You always talk about off roading...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.