Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

SoCal Azusa Canyon meet 12/01/2012

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  kit 
#1 ·
yo local 4wd tundra owners.. some of us are meeting up around 8/8:30 saturday morning to head up to Azusa Canyon for some fun in the mud... entrance fee is $8.00 and they're open from 9-4:30.. MUST BE 4WD... they WILL check... hit me up via text if youre going so I can give you the meetup location... 5626075179

#5 ·
No chains needed. We will be meeting up off imperial and the 605. If your going north on the 605 exit imperial and make two lefts. You'll see an am pm on the left side. Meet there at 8:30... if youre coming south exit imperial and make a right first light you come to make a left and ampm is right there. Hit me up so we can wait for you guys

#8 ·
I would love to get muddy with you guys but my daughter has her soccer playoff game on Sat...not to mention the MLS Cup is the same day!

-- ale

#9 ·
AWWWW crap!!

I can't go this Saturday.... but would ready to go the next time you guy's go!... I just bought a 2011 CM Rock Warrior two days ago! (traded in the 08 CM).

Will be looking forward to next time!

#17 ·
Man its hard as hell as it is to get the locals to even meet up, now you talkin about a couple hour drive? I can tell you a lot of peeeps wont show up. Im down though bcuz ive never been there and I know of one maybe two others that would be down to go

#19 ·
I did take my truck to Asuza couple of times even though it's a 2wd. I tell them I have a locker for the rear. Then they ask me where is the switch. So I tell them it's a "special" locker which is on full time. LOL.

I just don't go in the mud so no problem getting stuck. But when I do go, I make sure I go with another person with a 4x4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.