Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
ARB Air Lockers for TUNDRA!

ARB Air Lockers for TUNDRA!

ARB.jpg

ARBairlocker.JPG

CALL 866-349-6801

Features & Benefits:

*Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear

*Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact

*Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver's seat

*Ultra durable and extremely strong - only the highest quality materials used in construction

*Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability

*Thoroughly tested and proven design trusted and used in over 80 countries around the world

*Front and rear Air Lockers available for most makes and models

*4WD & 2WD applications

Toyota Tundra Diffs Quick Diff applications:

00-06 Tundra
7.5" front diff - ARB Air Locker, Lock Right
8.4" rear diff - ARB Air Locker, Lock Right, No-Slip, Auburn Pro LSD, Eaton LSD, Detroit Locker
Many ratios offered by Nitro Gear & Axle
07+ Tundra
9" front diff - ARB Air Locker
9.5" w/ 4.6/4.7L - ARB Air Locker or Auburn Pro LSD
10.5" w/ 5.7L ARB Air Locker or Auburn Pro LSD

CALL 866-349-6801

JT's Parts & Accessories, online at JustDifferentials.com

The nations leader in aftermarket Toyota differential parts, we stock more than 10 Million in inventory.

Now offering Free Shipping on website orders of $70.00 or more!

(866) 525-4620 or info@justdifferentials.com

Follow us on Facebook

Last edited by Just Diffs; 11-14-2014 at 12:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Diffs For This Useful Post:
nsnsilas (05-23-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Definitely interested...pricing?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide App

15.037 @ 92.87MPH
2007 Black TRD SR5 4x4 DC
5% tints all around. XDI intake.
295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
8000k HID's in headlights and foglights.
Dual 2.5" x 26" Powersticks/QTP Electric Cutouts
Hornblasters 540 Kit
Low Range Offroad 3/1 Leveling kit
#3 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothedeww View Post
Definitely interested...pricing?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide App
PM sent!

The nations leader in aftermarket Toyota differential parts, we stock more than 10 Million in inventory.

Follow us on Facebook
#4 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 02:27 AM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 676 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
I might be interested...

How much?
#5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,692 Times in 772 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Yep, prices would be nice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

2011 crewmax 4x4
Rough Country 3/1.5
XD Hoss Machined face 18"
33" Fierce Attitude M/T
Husky Weather Beaters
Soft Tonno Cover
#6 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Dave View Post
I might be interested...

How much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryvt09 View Post
Yep, prices would be nice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
I would like to ask you to shoot me an email to info@justdifferentials.com with the shipping zip code, year, make, model, 2wd or 4wd and what you are specifically interested in and I will send you over a full PDF quote that is itemized.

Thanks

Follow us on Facebook

Last edited by Just Diffs; 11-14-2014 at 12:56 PM.
#7 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 07:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Special on Rear ARB Air Locker for 2007+ Tundra 5.7L - Free compressor!

Limited time Special on Rear ARB Air Locker for 2007+ Tundra 5.7L - Free compressor!

For a limited time we are running an amazing Special on Rear ARB Air Locker for 2007+ Tundra 5.7L. Buy a rear locker and get a micro compressor system at no charge!
ARB AIR LOCKER RD146 $1106
ARB MICRO COMPRESSOR CKSA12 NORMALLY $165, FREE WITH
PURCHASE OF RD146 FOR LIMITED TIME!

email info@justdifferentials.com or call 509-888-2953

+

About the Product:

Air locker locking differentials allow you to tackle the toughest terrain. The world's premier traction aid, ARB air lockers keep you moving in all conditions.
A complete air locker kit: replacement differential, activation switch, solenoid valve, air line and bulkhead fittings.

This part number will fit the following makes/models:

2007 On Toyota Tundra rear (w/5.7 liter engine

CKSA12 air compressor (extremely compact, operates up to 2 air lockers, not intended for tire inflation)

Options

CKMA12 air compressor (compact, operates up to 2 air lockers and will inflate tires when paired with a 171302) or
CKMTA12 air compressor (still compact, operates up to 2 air lockers when paired with 171503, will inflate tires AND run air tools when paired with a 171302 and will run even faster when paired with 171501air tank)
THE REQUIREMENT

A common misconception suggests that a 4x4 and traction go hand in hand… you can’t have one without the other. The truth, however, is that most 4x4 vehicles send power to the wheels with the least amount of traction once difficult terrain is encountered. The problem is simple – when one (or more) of your vehicle’s wheels loses traction, your highway minded factory differential directs all of your vehicle’s power to those spinning wheels. On road, the standard "open" differential allows each of your wheels to turn independently thus eliminating any binding during turns. Off road, this becomes a major burden as engine power will take the path of least resistance, which occurs at the wheels with little or no traction.
Newer vehicles with limited slip differentials (LSDs), positraction etc may offer some improvement over standard differentials, but more often you’ll find the slipping is not "limited" enough to maintain forward progress. Automatic locking differentials also have their disadvantages. Aside from being noisy, automatic locking differentials often upset the on highway and off road driving characteristics of your 4x4. During normal driving conditions, vehicle responsiveness becomes less predictable, and when highway surfaces become wet or icy, the driver must use extreme caution just to keep the truck in control.
THE SOLUTION

ARB has been challenging conventional thinking on off road equipment designs for over 30 years, and the ARB Air Locker has been a success from the very beginning. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle’s highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt air compressor designed to activate (and deactivate) a solid and durable locking mechanism inside the differential. This gives you the traction you need, when you need it, all at the flick of a switch, all within the safety and comfort of the driver’s seat.
The advantage of the ARB Air Locker lies in the pneumatically operated locking system inside the differential. When activated, the Air Locker prevents the differential gears from rotating and therefore prevents the axle shafts from turning independently of each other. With both wheels tied directly to the rotation of the ring gear the vehicle maintains maximum possible traction at all times. When unlocked, it operates just like conventional "open" differentials.
In addition to providing outright improvements to a 4x4’s off road capabilities, the Air Locker offers significant environmental benefits. When approaching difficult terrain, less reliance is put on momentum. An Air Locker equipped truck can be driven in a slower, safer and more controlled manner as a result of vastly improved traction. This style of driving greatly reduces the likelihood of incurring vehicle damage and lessens the environmental impact as well.
AVAILABILITY & INSTALLATION

Air Lockers are currently available in over 100 configurations to suit a wide range of 4x4 vehicles from around the world. Because the Air Locker is only engaged when needed, it can be installed in BOTH the front and rear axles, with separate switches independently controlling the locker from within the truck.
Installation should be performed by a qualified differential technician, although no special tools or skills are required apart from those necessary for fitting a standard differential. When installed with an ARB air compressor, the locker system is supplied as a complete kit which contains all of the parts necessary for proper installation, including industrial grade control switches, air lines and fittings. ARB offers two compressor models suitable for Air Locker operation. A dedicated air activation system is available which is extremely durable and compact. Alternatively a larger compressor can be specified, which is also perfect for inflating tires, air mattresses and a host of other applications where compressed air is required.

Nitro 4.88 Ring & Pinions for Tundra on Truck U TV
2007 TUNDRA 5.7L CREWMAX W/ CUSTOM 6.5' BED CONVERSION, 6" LIFT, 35" NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, AUBURN PRO REAR LSD, ARB FRONT LOCKER, ARB SAHARA BAR, SOON SUPERCHARGER.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justdifferentials For This Useful Post:
Just Diffs (12-18-2012), Registered User (03-13-2013)
#8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Bringing this back up!

Follow us on Facebook
#9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
How long does it take for an ARB locker to engage once the button is depressed?

Also, a question about maintenance: An Aburn LSD requires a fluid change very 7500 miles. How does the maintenance for an ARB locker compare?
#10 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TundraInMe View Post
How long does it take for an ARB locker to engage once the button is depressed?

Also, a question about maintenance: An Aburn LSD requires a fluid change very 7500 miles. How does the maintenance for an ARB locker compare?
If the compressor has air in the tank already it will only take a second or two. It really depends on how you use the vehicle, anytime you are up to the hubs in water you should be checking the fluids and grease in the axles. If you are mostly driving on the road you should be good anywhere from 15-25 thousand miles.

Follow us on Facebook
#11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 04:39 PM

How much of an impact would these air lockers have on a 2wd application for light to moderate snow situations? lol yes, we have about a foot of snow here and my 2wd got stuck in an intersection (plow crews cant keep up). I'm not looking to go off road with it but for maybe a few times a year there are road situations the 2wd is struggling pretty bad.
#12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 PM

Then this is the solution! call 509-888-2953 or email info@justdifferentials.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarel View Post
How much of an impact would these air lockers have on a 2wd application for light to moderate snow situations? lol yes, we have about a foot of snow here and my 2wd got stuck in an intersection (plow crews cant keep up). I'm not looking to go off road with it but for maybe a few times a year there are road situations the 2wd is struggling pretty bad.

Nitro 4.88 Ring & Pinions for Tundra on Truck U TV
2007 TUNDRA 5.7L CREWMAX W/ CUSTOM 6.5' BED CONVERSION, 6" LIFT, 35" NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, AUBURN PRO REAR LSD, ARB FRONT LOCKER, ARB SAHARA BAR, SOON SUPERCHARGER.
The Following User Says Thank You to justdifferentials For This Useful Post:
kcarel (02-21-2013)
#13 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 04:44 PM

lol, sales pitch aside, I'm interpreting that this will work good.

price shipped to 65109?
#14 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
I'd say it will help quite a bit. Fairly often on 4x4 trails I find myself in two wheel drive low range using the rear only with the locker engaged and it works very well.

Follow us on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Diffs For This Useful Post:
Registered User (03-13-2013)
#15 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 05:30 PM

Hmm... I was swinging towards an Auburn but now after reading this you have my attention.

I mostly city drive and after reading your sales pitch, I will benefit from an open diff during wet conditions vs something like the Auburn?

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Supporting Vendors > JTS Parts & Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.