Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

What did everybody pay for their new tundra

92K views 394 replies 271 participants last post by  Scottso 
#1 ·
Im in the market to buy a tundra this weekend. Can you guys tell me what you paid for your tundra and also trim and engine. Thanks -Mike

#3 ·
I have a 2008 Crewmax Limited....Navigation, Backup Camera, Sunroof, Running Boards, Fender Flares, 20" Wheels, etc....etc..

$38,600 plus TTL.

I took the $3,000 rebate rather than the cheap financing and financed with my credit union.

I have about 400 miles on the truck..........excellent so far.

#4 ·
I have an 07 doublecab w/TRD pkg., 5.7Lv8, cloth bucket seats, cold kit, deck rail system, am/fm 6 disc 6 speak, daytime run lights, all weather mats and tow mirrors. Sticker was $31,686.54, took the rebate $4,000 then took some more and got out the door for $26,800. Very happy so far.

#8 ·
$26k for RCSB 5.7 SR5. Sticker was about 30k

#9 ·
'07 Crewmax 4x4, 5.7, SR5 TRD, Cold Weather Package, Sunroof, Stainless Boards, and Bed Liner for $36k at 0% for 60 months. Sticker was $39k. Purchased in June 2007. Not the best deal in the world but at the time the Crewmax had only been running off the assembly line since about early April and the dealership couldn't keep the CMs in stock. I lucked out and had mine located from a dealer north of me even before they took delivery from the factory. The truck had everything I wanted - color, accessories, and considering the demand at the time, I didn't think it was too bad a deal. Sales tax in my county is only 6% too.

#19 ·
Go get it Mikeee.. It depends where you're located to the price also. Meaning taxes, shipment etc. $44,500 after everything done. 07 Crewmax Limited. AVS bug shield, Tundra weather mats, Herculiner, Extang Black Max, Westin Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, Bully Stainless Steel Stepbar, Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar, AFE Cold Air Breather, Borla XRS complete duals, XM radio, Samsung MP3 $3,500 off sticker, $3,500 rebate, $3,000 down with a -$7,000 trade-in 06 Silverado LT3 crap. Add the tax, title and Lifetime warranty which was free.

#21 ·
Got a 2007 Crewmax Limited 4x4, TRD, Bedliner, cold package, all heavy duty towing, bedliner with rails, front/rear sonar, towing mirrors, leather interior, JBL 12spk sounds system, bluetooth. Listed for 42,900 something, got about 5000 off. Pricing with Edmunds I figure I got it for about 700+ less than actual invoice price. Got 5yr 0% financing instead of 3000 more off. It was EOY pricing and they wanted to move it, even took off their hold back costs.

#25 ·
2007, TRD, DC, 6 disc stereo, factory tinted front windows, cold package, tow mirrors, rubber floor mats. MSRP 31835.00. Paid 27560 then they gave me the 4000 rebates. so purchase price was 23650. Plus TTT. Timberline Mica Green.

#27 ·
what about $44,400.00

08 crewmax limited w navi, sunroof, xm, remote start, swaybar, trd air filter and back seat dvd player, skid plate, and to get the slate metalic with red rock int. I had to special order from fact. In California, is $44,400 after 2200 rebate a good deal, its everything I've ever wanted, and its delivered in late March

#28 ·
I might have paid a tad to much, But its the 1st time out of all the New autos, that I got everything I wanted.
I got a CM slate metalic blue, With Tow pkg, mirriors, back up camera, 5,7 motor, and TSS package(bucket seats), 20 chrome polish wheels, TSS door seals, Tss floor mats, side step bars, and they took it and put a sunroof in for me, at my request. $34.000.00 before tax

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.