Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

What's in your hitch receiver?

50K views 187 replies 83 participants last post by  OUYota 
#1 ·
What's in your hitch receiver? Pics would be great along with why you chose to put that in your hitch receiver.

#3 · (Edited)
A rusty ball hitch and a pair of reverse lights.

#21 ·
Did you do anything special to your rubber plug so that it doesn't just fall out due to the hitch receiver being larger?

Does/Did Toyota make a rubber plug specifically for the Tundra?

The rubber plug from my old 4Runner will just fall out if I try to put it in the Tundra's hitch receiver.

#9 ·
Nothing!

I used white plastidip on my hitch. I taped the ball off then I put it in there to see how it was going to look. I was going to paint my whole receiver and then my daughter called and asked me to pick up a kitchen stove for her. The next day I drove in my driveway in my other car and realized my hitch was gone. I hadn't put the pin back in it.

#15 ·
What's your paypal address? More importantly, what's your residence address?

In the future , don't give me the opportunity to comment on what is rolling around inside anything of your wife's.

#10 · (Edited)
What can I say? I love Tundra.

Attachments

#18 ·
use to be my bike rack, but since i got a folding cover, i mounted racks in the bed, so now just the rubber toyota cover guy

#22 ·
Put super glue on it

#38 ·
I took a look at them too, I liked the idea of the one with a ball mounted on it so I can still tow. However, it was rated at 6000lbs, deal breaker for me. I will just allow people to impale their radiators on my regular hitch. For those who don't tow or are willing to switch it out all the time, it's a great idea!

#39 ·
The ball is too high.

#40 ·
That is NOT what she said.:D

#42 ·
I have a drop-hitch, but mine came with the butt-plug......is "butt-plug" hyphenated?

#43 ·
......is "butt-plug" hyphenated?
That may depend on how deeply it is inserted into the opening. :confused:

If your truck gasps when you ram it in there, it probably needs to be hyphenated. Otherwise, you may omit the hyphen at your discretion.

#44 ·

my hitch hooker.

also, my tunder didn't come with a butt plug, but i kept the one that came in the fj and it fits and stays in there.

#45 ·
welded on the hitch receiver... :lol5:

:D dikkie :D

#46 ·
picked up this guy today... dont really need it at all... but i dont care, i like it.

#47 ·
picked up this guy today... dont really need it at all... but i dont care, i like it.
Looks like it came from Freddie Kruger's discount truck parts. Man, that thing is gnarly looking!

#48 ·
Biebs is just trying to say he has big balls. Does this mean he needs a buttplug?

#49 ·
hahah i have the buttplug as well. it is currently thrown in the bed.

i was going to buy the three ball hitch, but then saw this one with the tow hook, so i snatched this one instead.

#52 ·
So, you just toss yer buttplug around when yer not using it:D

#50 ·
i just cant wait to walk into it one day. yay shins being broken.

#53 ·
yea i toss it in the bed. the only place that dirty is acceptable....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.