Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Method wheels

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Breathing Borla 
#1 ·
Well had a call from discount tire and my original wheels from black rhino were going to be a minimum of 90 days but probably longer. I wanted basic blacks some sort of accent but didnt want the fake plastic bolts. He talked me into the method double standards which have real bolts and i wanted at least 8 spokes. Plus these have a +25 vs the +18 which should be less of a chance of rub and not sticking out quite as much. What do yall think of these on my 1794 in the sig.

See less See more
#2 ·
I am also going through this, i ordered the NV's with the machined face and black lip with a 30 day lead time. The wheel setup will work good with these truck with a good offset so thats what drove me to get these wheels to but you have to realize that all answers will be based off personal opinion and your opinion is what matters most.

So heres my opinion. Personally i think the your truck with the dark orange the blacked out wheels might now mesh?

#4 ·
those look pretty good, they need black lugs though. and I don't like that the bolts are not black.

Here is what I got on the Ram and I would think they make them for the tundra, pardon the dirt, they are kinda dusty in this pic. they are really good priced too. Paid for black lug upgrade, bought at discount tire as well

#5 ·
Black lugs are coming with them actually. I wanted a little accent since i am leaving the chrome for now. My thoughts at least. I was really set on the rhinos but i dont know what the issue was, but i really do like the offset of these better. Didnt want them sticking out to much. Guess ill know how they look in a couple weeks. Thanks for all the thoughts

#6 ·
They made it

Not much will piss the ol lady off like a shipment from discount tire setting in the living room lol

Got my methods and 275/70-18s bfg ATs in. Truck will be back thursday or friday. Will have better pics outside. Sorry these pics suck. Pics dont do rims justice. The finish is amazing. They are just what i was looking for. Basic and clean. Enjoy

#7 ·
That's gonna look dope compared to those hubs cabs that came with it. Look forward to your pics.

And lol at the tires in the living room and the old lady pissed. Mine came home one day and there were speaker boxes everywhere and a huge sub in the middle of the room, the look was priceless

#8 ·
I disnt get to see the face but i heard the yelling. Haha "you Damn *******..... Yadayada". All true and worth the laugh

Reactions: StormTrooperRW
#9 ·
nah, ******** don't drive them there toyoties:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.