Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Thinking about buying a 2014 Tundra, have a short survey to get more info from you

7K views 53 replies 23 participants last post by  GreatAvalon 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

First post on the site; seems like a solid enthusiast site.

Right now I'm driving a 2008 Subaru STI. It's been a solid car, but I'm thinking a truck may be a smart purchase for me. I found out a bunch of information before purchasing by joining the respective enthusiast site for that car (IWSTI), so I figured that was the first logical step before jumping into a Tundra.

FWIW, I plan on keeping the STI around as well.

First, the reasons I'm eyeing a Tundra Limited:

• First and foremost, I HATE not being able to move stuff when I have to or finding creative ways to cram things into my car. I don't have to do it often, but when I do I want to have the means to transport anything I need to.
  • Automatic transmission. I love driving a manual, but somedays I really just want an automatic.
  • Ride comfort. The STI isn't an exceptionally harsh ride, but it's not comfortable either. Having a nice quiet car that handles bumps well is something I want, and I feel like buying a luxury car like an Acura TL or Lexus GS just furthers the issue of not being able to move things.
  • Standard equipment. I'll probably never own a BMW because I just hate the idea of getting nickeled and dimed for every damn thing on the car. I love the options that the Limited has, most notably the SatNav, iPhone integration, leather seats, and overall swanky interior.
  • Reliability; but in all honesty the QRD standard Toyota talks about. I'm not a big fan of domestic vehicles for a variety of reasons (though I have a soft spot for Ford), and to be honest I think the Japanese make cars better than anyone else. Sure, I drive a Subaru which is known for reliability, but the STI certainly has a rap sheet when it comes to reliability (Google "STI cracked ringlands" if you're curious). Sounds like the the Tundra will do half a million miles and ten years without breaking a sweat.

So, like I mentioned in the title, I have a quick survey for all of you Tundra owners, gurus and enthusiasts. I wanted to state the above so that you understood my ambitions in regard to the questions:

1. Are there any smoking gun problems with the Tundra like the STI's ring landing failure? I know any car can have problems, but I was curious if there was a consistent and catastrophic failure potential with these.
  2. How do you find it as a daily driver? I know it's not a luxury sedan or anything, but it seems like it has excellent ride quality when I test drove it.
  3. It looks like the Tundra doesn't have HID headlights, which makes me a sad panda. After having them on the STI I'm reluctant to buy a vehicle without them. Is it practical to add them aftermarket?
  4. Do you find the vehicle tough to park? I understand there's a big difference between someone who's used to driving a truck and someone who isn't (aka me). The fact that it has a backup camera and front/rear sonar makes me think I could handle it, but I'd be curious to hear feedback, especially around parallel parking.
  5. What do you wish was different about your Tundra?
  6. Are you happy with your Tundra? Is there something about it that stands out to you that makes you happy with it?
  7. After reading my reasons for getting one above, do you think the Tundra is a good option or do you think it's a poor choice?

See less See more
#2 ·
1) water pumps start to weep around 55k probably the only relatively consistant issue.

2) as a daily driver, fuel economy. But I bought mine to haul and tow, and for what I do it does it well. Economy was a couple pegs down the list. Reliability and towing power were my priorities

3) never had a vehicle with hid's

4) for a fuĺl size, probably the easiest to park and maneuver. I think it may have the best turning radius in class, but don't quote me on it. I still get surprised how well I can crack a u turn in this thing

5) personally auto up windows.

6) 4 years I've had mine now, other than routine maintenance and a water pump, I've spent more time playing with it than fixing it. Makes me very happy camper

7) I know the sti's are thirsty as weĺl, tundra can definitely be a hog with the 5.7l but it will also bring a smile much like the boost whistle on the sti will. If you need a truck, then imo I think the tundra is tuff to beat. I also have a spot for Ford's as I grew up around them, but reliability was my key issue with travelling. Depending on how much load you need to haul, tacoma is also a good one. But I couldn't tow enough with a taco.

#3 ·
The 15s will have a few minor upgrades bigger fuel tank for sure possibly 8 speed tranny. I have a 14 its my daily driver. 14k in 7 months its plenty comfy. Really quiet. The headlights do suck. You can do a dyi hid swap bit of a pain but doable. I have a cm 4x4 and I think the gas mileage is comparable to any full size truck

#4 · (Edited)
What others have said above pretty much right on.

I have driven pickups for years, and we have always had an Acura or Lexus in the family, like forever. My wife’s car is an Acura and that is what she wants next. So I know where you are coming from.

Remember Tundra is a “real” truck and it is “more” truck like than the other half tons. In other words it can do real truck work. In Tundra configurations both 4x2 and 4x4 are real trucks. In other brands many of their 4x2’s are essentially cars that look like trucks.

I have owned my 2014 Tundra for a year now. It is the best half ton made.

The one and only caveat is the JBL Entune; many owners seem to like it just fine, others like me have had a whole slew of problems. So far the dealer has only been able to fix “half” of them. It does seem that all the other Entune offered (like the one that comes standard in the Limited) generally overall operate just fine. In any event you should pair your phone and see if you can place and receive phone calls via voice commands….and do that about a dozen times to make sure it can work. The key thing you are trying to determine is; do the Voice Commands actually work? Some of the Entune’s do work and some of them do not. This is the “only” place that I am aware of that Toyota has not met the “QDR” goals.

City Parking: I have owned current style Ford’s and GM trucks and one 2002 Ram. Yes the Tundra does have the tightest turning radius and that is very helpful. But for parking in the tightest quarters the Fords have the greatest visibility down the right side rear view mirror. That is because of the “lower” belt line and the dip in the front side glass for the right rear view mirror. Not only does that mirror clearly show all traffic to the right, just like the Tundra, but it also shows the placement of the right rear tire for parking lots and curbs….something that is harder to do in the Tundra, until you get use to it. Coming directly out of a new Ford pickup that took some getting use to. Like all trucks they are always much easier to park backwards instead of forwards. Regarding the parallel parking, the front sensors will be invaluable. The dash display will tell you exactly what is going on with that front right corner, and when it turns from green to red, that means you have about 8” before you hit.

#6 ·
Thinking about buying a 2014 Tundra, have a short survey to get more info fro...

questions:

1. As said above, water pumps can start to weep. It doesn't sound like you will do a lift, but people are having steering rack issues once lifted.

2. I've got 39k on my 2012, mostly daily driven. I love it and never get tired of driving it.

3. The only way to add them aftermarket, and it is not exactly practical, is to do a true retrofit.

Check out retrofit source on the web. I bought a second set of headlights off of eBay, from a 2011 that also had the leveling Motors. I retrofitted LS 460 bi-xenon projectors in mine. I did this for similar reasons to you; my previous car was a TL, and prior to that I had an Infiniti FX45. If you do a search here on the forums, you will find a couple of members that are highly recommended that will do the retrofit for you. That obviously adds some cost, but their work is great.

4. I've never been in a situation where I couldn't park. To be honest, I have begun to back in most times and use the camera to do so. I find that is easier then turning in and staying within the lines with such a long rig.

5. I've got a 2012, and an SR5. I added Katzkin leather to mine, and that helped appease me with the interior. If I had a 2014 limited like you are looking at, i'm not sure if there would be anything I would change, honestly.

6. Living in Michigan, I enjoy the hell out of not seeing a tundra at every corner like you do the other choices. I recently moved further north in the state, and away from Metro Detroit. Now I see more of them because the folks up here aren't as naïve about "buying American".

7. I've driven a handful of STI's, and it is a really fun car. If you can justify hanging onto that and buying a new tundra, I say go for it and don't look back.

Hope this helps.

#7 ·
Awesome feedback so far, thanks everyone!

Thanks for the info on the HIDs 2012CMINMI, I'll see which members do that. After sheering the front lower sway bar bolt off the front subframe and bending a small piece on the rear subframe I'm pretty gun shy about doing my own mods. I'm willing to pay for quality. I was concerned about the motors for the lights because I figured there was nothing to wire them up to inside the cabin to be able to adjust. Looks like I need to do more research.

I'm hoping that since we're getting close to the 2015's hitting dealers that I can swing a deal on a 2014, but I'm not quite sure when the incentives start. I know I almost crapped myself when the STI had some ridiculous discounts on the 08 about six weeks after I bought it in September of 08; I think it was $5k off.

As far as fuel economy goes, I know it's a bit of a hog. That said, my current car doesn't exactly make Al Gore happy, so I'm used to that. For what it's worth, the same is true for the TL, the other car I was looking at as a more comfy DD. They're only a few MPG better (and I don't understand how; Honda is practically the king of fuel economy) so I figure why not get something that can move a few sofas to boot.

#10 ·
I can understand your position pretty well. I've never been a truck guy. I like fast cars. Before I bought my tundra I has an srt4, srt6, and finally an srt8. Fun as hell to drive but completely impractical. Especially the srt4 with the manual and heavy clutch in Atlanta. Unfortunately with my job I found that I never got to drive the fun cars anymore.

So I went looking for a truck. I researched like you did then went and test drove. I limited my search to 3 trucks; ram, tundra, titan.

The ram didn't feel right at all to me, and the titan felt like a cheap tundra. I'd suggest you go give them a good going over and see how they feel to you.

#11 ·
I've owned my '14 SR5 TRD 4x4 TRD for one week now. I previously drove a '11 Chrysler 300 Limited with all the bells and whistles.

The Tundra has a lot going for it, but I do find a few things missing that really bug me.

- No auto up/down windows. Yeah, you can get them on the higher trim levels, but a $40,000 SR5 should at least have front windows auto up/down.

- No leather steering wheel. This kills me. Find another $40,000 car/truck without leather steering wheel. Yeah, I knew going into it and will pick up an aftermarket as soon as I find a good one.

- Key and lock/unlock fob separate? So 90s!!!

- No LED daytime lights. Everyone is going to this Toyota. This should have been standard on every trim.

- NAV screen gets washed out during the day. Show me one that doesn't. Still got to complain though. ;)

Having said all that, I'm still VERY happy with the Tundra. For me, it has the best styling over all the others interior and exterior. I think you can get a little more truck (features-wise) with RAM, but those had just too much chrome for me and didn't appeal to us.

So, anyone know a good leather steering wheel cover that integrate well with the OEM look?

#16 ·
The Tundra has a lot going for it, but I do find a few things missing that really bug me.

- No auto up/down windows. Yeah, you can get them on the higher trim levels, but a $40,000 SR5 should at least have front windows auto up/down.
Platinum and 1794 have this

- No leather steering wheel. This kills me. Find another $40,000 car/truck without leather steering wheel. Yeah, I knew going into it and will pick up an aftermarket as soon as I find a good one.

- Key and lock/unlock fob separate? So 90s!!!

- No LED daytime lights. Everyone is going to this Toyota. This should have been standard on every trim.
Just pointing this out

#12 ·
I have a love hate relationship with mine.

Things I like:
-Looks
-Power
-comfort/interior layout

Things I dislike:
-Key fob
-JBL Stereo
-Build quality
-fake wood on the steering wheel that squeaks
-Flimsy center console lid
-Smoke at startup

All in all, I think the Tundra is a good truck for the money. It is comparable to basically every other truck IMO. However, at 2600 miles and after having several different Toyotas over the last 2+ decades, this one by far seems the most cheaply made and least likely to give years of trouble free service that I have become used to. Aside from what I have mentioned above, my truck has developed an intermittent smoke cloud at start up that has me worried.

I like my Tundra, but right now I feel like it's a new friend that isn't doing much to earn my complete trust. If I had to do it over again, I would be 50/50 on getting the Tundra. It just feels like Toyota has become complacent, and the gap in quality that once was has greatly shrunk. I know the big 3 have their issues, but I also suspect that if I had bought one of their trucks that chances are I would have the same amount or fewer complaints.

#13 ·
Let me preface by saying I'm not an owner of a Tundra but have been in the market for a while researching everything I can about them. I will tell you what I've read regarding your questions.

Are there any smoking gun problems with the Tundra like the STI's ring landing failure? I know any car can have problems, but I was curious if there was a consistent and catastrophic failure potential with these. I have read that a lot of people have trouble with the JBL Entune head unit and the stereo system is extremely lackluster. As far as drivetrain is concerned, I believe this truck is the most reliable on the road without hesitation.

How do you find it as a daily driver? I know it's not a luxury sedan or anything, but it seems like it has excellent ride quality when I test drove it. Every review I've read (which is virtually all of them) praise the acceleration and turning radius, but many call it "the most truck like" as far as refinement. Depending on your package (TRD vs. non) the suspension set up is different.

It looks like the Tundra doesn't have HID headlights, which makes me a sad panda. After having them on the STI I'm reluctant to buy a vehicle without them. Is it practical to add them aftermarket? I agree with you that this should be standard on the Limited and higher trims. I have read that people convert to HID with some conversion kit, but I do not know how easy this is relative to your ability.

Do you find the vehicle tough to park? I understand there's a big difference between someone who's used to driving a truck and someone who isn't (aka me). The fact that it has a backup camera and front/rear sonar makes me think I could handle it, but I'd be curious to hear feedback, especially around parallel parking. This truck will require a learning curve for you when it comes to parking. They are very long and very wide. You'd be doing yourself a favor to stay out of tight areas. The good thing is that this is not something only found with the Tundra, rather all full-size trucks made today. That said, the Tundra has the best turning radius of any of the competition.

What do you wish was different about your Tundra? Like I said I don't own one, but dammit I wish they were about 10k cheaper off the lot :).

Are you happy with your Tundra? Is there something about it that stands out to you that makes you happy with it? N/A

After reading my reasons for getting one above, do you think the Tundra is a good option or do you think it's a poor choice? Again, N/A. Good luck with your decision though!

#14 ·
Thanks for the additional feedback everyone.
@atlsrt44: thanks, good to hear from someone who came from a similar situation :)

I'm glad to hear some of the complaints along with the good; provides some nice contrast. So far I haven't heard anything that would really send me running for the hills.

As far as the key fob goes, my 2008 STI is still a separate key because Subaru likes to do things old school, so I won't be too overwhelmingly sad (though a little disappointed).

Thanks again, keep it coming!

#15 · (Edited)
1. I think others answered this question. Coming from mostly GM full-size trucks, I did a ton of research on Tundras and only found positive long-term reviews. Toyota reliability is partially what sold me on the Tundra.

2. I daily drive my truck. I have a 30 minute commute each way and I've already put 10k miles on my truck since January. I absolutely love daily driving this thing. It's very fun to drive. Gas mileage is the worst part about daily driving. I average 15mpg and a tank lasts about a week for me.

3. The headlights aren't amazing, but it isn't a deal-breaker for me. The cutoff seems better than any previous vehicle, but they're just not that illuminating or bright. Projectors/HIDs aren't worth the time/money to me, but I may give LED bulbs a shot to see if that gives a little improvement over stock.

4. It's a piece of cake to park. I have no problem pulling into any spot, in forward or reverse. My wife doesn't have any issues either. It has a decent turning radius for it's size and it's honestly not THAT long of a truck.

5. I regret getting black. I would have gone with Silver or Gray. I also wish I got the full center console for more storage. The cupholders only fit a 32oz soda. Everything else is too small. The SR5 lacks auto-headlights.

6. My wife and I LOVE it. It's the best truck I've owned. We've taken it on long trips into the city and on camping trips and it's been a great travel rig. It pulls the boat no problem. The major thing for us is space. There is a TON of room in the back. With a baby on the way, it'll be so nice to actually fit a large carseat back there. I love the roll-down rear window. I love the power, the 5.7L is very torque-heavy for a half ton. It pulls better than my previous Chevy HD with the 6.0L gas motor.

7. The Tundra would still be my half-ton truck of choice today. I got mine for $39k OTD and I think it's a better truck with better reliability and resale than any other truck on the market. A comparable GM or Ram truck was going for $46k MSRP. I didn't bother to look at Ford.

#17 ·
I will play along as well.

Are there any smoking gun problems with the Tundra like the STI's ring landing failure? I know any car can have problems, but I was curious if there was a consistent and catastrophic failure potential with these.
I will defer to the wiser board members on this one.

How do you find it as a daily driver? I know it's not a luxury sedan or anything, but it seems like it has excellent ride quality when I test drove it.
It's an excellent daily driver, but I have driven SUVs and Trucks daily for many year prior to the Tundra

It looks like the Tundra doesn't have HID headlights, which makes me a sad panda. After having them on the STI I'm reluctant to buy a vehicle without them. Is it practical to add them aftermarket?
I haven't really looked into the HID aspect, but it doesn't bother me since I live in the middle of a large urban area - there are plenty of street lights where I live.

Do you find the vehicle tough to park? I understand there's a big difference between someone who's used to driving a truck and someone who isn't (aka me). The fact that it has a backup camera and front/rear sonar makes me think I could handle it, but I'd be curious to hear feedback, especially around parallel parking.
Parking isn't bad, backing in is almost always easier for me. My parking garage at work is tight so i do have to be picky where I park. Parallel parking is cake with the camera and sensors on this vehicle.

What do you wish was different about your Tundra?
I think others have said some of it: Entune upgrade, 8-speed transmission, better economy, not forced to have FFV (thanks Gulf States), perhaps optional power retracting steps (had them on my last truck)

Are you happy with your Tundra? Is there something about it that stands out to you that makes you happy with it?
Overall I am happy with my truck, but I don't think it's one thing that is the total selling point. If I had to pick one thing, it would be the reliability aspect associated with the brand.

After reading my reasons for getting one above, do you think the Tundra is a good option or do you think it's a poor choice?
It's a tough question to answer for someone else, particularly where you are comparing apples and watermelons. It's a comfortable, reliable, roomy truck that will last as long as you can stand it. Honestly for me, it was my second choice after the F150. But there were to factors that swayed my decision: (1) reliability of the Tundra over the Ford, particularly the Ecoboost engine (which was what I wanted); and (2) we were doing a double trade and purchased an Tundra and Sequoia at the same time so we got quite a discount.

You already have a fun car, why not choose the truck? Good luck on your decision and enjoy whichever car/truck you pick.

#18 ·
Most american made truck of them all...
Not a ford
Not a chevy
MPG sucks in all pickups...
I have a ford and a toyota.....ford always in shop. Toyota (knock on wood) in my garage.

14 isnt any better/some say worse than the older body style...but it's more about keeping one that's gonna hold value and Toyota is top of the list in value retention. Not to mention, its gonna run and is much safer (from my research).

happy bidding! :)

#19 ·
I agree with the group's premonition about respective quality .., I've had a GMC Sonoma, a Ford Ranger, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee in the 90's and all three of them required frequent warranty or repair work except the Jeep - it required excessive warranty work until towed away from my life forever after only 1 year of ownership. Finally bought a Gen 1 Tundra, and loved it. Drove it for 13 years, gave it to my son, and it's still rolling. Bought a 2013 Tundra replacement and am fully expecting the same service longevity.

So Tundra's may not be the fanciest, most fuel efficient, or even the most task capable.., but they are what I admire most - reliable.

Good luck on your decision.

#22 ·
1) I have a 14 and only thing I've had it in for was a burnt out fog light and oil change.

2) I drive my truck 40 miles daily round trip in city traffic and love it. MPGs suck but who cares...STI's get pretty shitty gas mileage too. I didn't buy it to save gas.

3) The lights aren't great, but I'm not going to spend the $$ for the retrofit...that's a rich mans game.

4) I was driving a VW GTI and I haven't had any problems parking. I shy away from tight spots and parking garages, but otherwise I back in most of the time. Very easy with the camera.

5) I wish I would have gotten the sunroof, but I didn't want to pay for the upper trim levels.

6) I've had my truck for a little over 4 months and love it. I haven't had a day that I didn't enjoy starting it up and driving. Now that I have the BA exhaust on it I love it that much more...

7) I think it is a great truck and a great option. If you buy it, do it knowing that it likes to drink gas and be able to live with filling it up weekly for $70-90. Everything else about it is cake...and I love cake.

#23 ·
I think perspectives are skewed because of inflation. I bought my last new car in 2002 and paid 30k for it. That is the equivalent of 40k today.

My dad bought a 1994 landcuiser when it was new for 50,000. Today that is 80,000.

Just a thought to keep in mind.

#24 ·
[*]Are there any smoking gun problems with the Tundra like the STI's ring landing failure? I know any car can have problems, but I was curious if there was a consistent and catastrophic failure potential with these.

-Not that I have ever heard of.

[*]How do you find it as a daily driver? I know it's not a luxury sedan or anything, but it seems like it has excellent ride quality when I test drove it.

-I love the ride. Very smooth and very quiet, I was really surprised with how quiet the cab is.

[*]It looks like the Tundra doesn't have HID headlights, which makes me a sad panda. After having them on the STI I'm reluctant to buy a vehicle without them. Is it practical to add them aftermarket?

-I have never messed with aftermarket HID's, but from what the folks on the internet say, they have came a long way and there are a lot of reliable kits out there.

[*]Do you find the vehicle tough to park? I understand there's a big difference between someone who's used to driving a truck and someone who isn't (aka me). The fact that it has a backup camera and front/rear sonar makes me think I could handle it, but I'd be curious to hear feedback, especially around parallel parking.

-The backup camera makes judging the rear a breeze. I don't have the parking sensors on the front, but it is easy to judge. Fortunately for me I don't live in an urban area and don't really need to worry much about parking. You will be fine, you just may have to park further away.

[*]What do you wish was different about your Tundra?

-I wish I had the LED running lamps that are on the higher trim levels.

[*]Are you happy with your Tundra? Is there something about it that stands out to you that makes you happy with it?

-Very happy. I had a Tacoma before the Tundra and the Tundra feels more complete. I feel safer with my family in the Tundra. I also love that the Tundra was built to handle a lot. I don't plan on pushing it hard with towing or anything, so I am very confident it will last.

[*]After reading my reasons for getting one above, do you think the Tundra is a good option or do you think it's a poor choice?

-I can only see the Tundra as a poor choice if MPG's are very important to you. I'm assuming it's not or you wouldn't be entertaining the idea. I think it is a solid truck. If I could do it over I would still buy the Tundra over the competition.

#32 ·
I'm 30 and $90 a month for my 2013 crewmax and $90 a month for my wife's 2013 Sequoia. We have homeowners insurance to give me a little better rate for multi-policy.

Reactions: GreatAvalon
#35 ·
There are a lot of things about insurance that make no sense.

We had twins (boy and girl), when they were on the car insurance our insurance went up by ten times. Our teenage son cost ten times more than our daughter, but he never had a wreck or a ticket in his life. My daughter has had several wrecks and tickets. Even with those types of claims they still charged ten times more for the son over the daughter? So glad when they both got off the policy and the premiums dropped like a lead balloon.

Now 25 years later, my new truck cost the same annual premium as my wife’s 2005 Acura TL; but the truck cost about $12,000 more new? And about $14,000 more than the 2011 Ford F150 did ($28,000), which had the higher premium than the Tundra. So for whatever reason, my insurance company rates the Tundra with a much lower premium than the much lower priced and/or older vehicles we have owned? And again my agent says, “Our Tundra customers do not makes claims”. So that works for me.

Now my son has four sons (my grandsons) and the first one will be driving in just 5 years. I am just glad I am not paying that bill – Yikes!

Reactions: GreatAvalon
#39 · (Edited)
Sure. I'm happy to get all the info I possibly can while I prepare to buy a Tundra. Including some info on insurance. Thanks for obliging :thumbsup:

#40 · (Edited)
1. got 26k on my 2013 cm 5.7, so far, no problems. other than the things i read
about on the forums, i think you'll be fine.

2. i expected bad gas mileage when i bought the truck. but
daily driving it, i just feel like a BOSS on the roads. ride quality is comfortable for
long distance trips and etc.

3. i hate hid's unless it's a projector headlight. i wouldnt recommend it on the tundra.
visibility at night is fine imo.

4. its tough finding parking in the building styles rather than a huge outside lot,
but almost everytime, i usually park in the back area of the lot. 90% i back in park.

5. wish the bed was a 6ft+ in the crewmax :(
can't really complain about the fuel economy, 8 speed would be nice.

6. not sure if other trucks have it, but soft drop tail gate.
looks of the truck. back window roll down.

7. what are you going to use the truck for? if its just to carry/transport some things around, might as well just get a Tacoma or something used.

overall, i love my truck, its my personal and work car. 1 year of ownership and i put 26k on it, of just driving, hauling materials, and towing kettles to boats.
i was looking at f150s and titans back then, i'm glad i went this right route.

#44 ·
1. I've heard of sluggish starts for the FFV engines in the cold. Other than that no problems.
2. All ready have over 10k miles on my 2014 that I bought in January I love it. It is quite comfortable and after driving it every day any time I get in a smaller vehicle it feels like I'm dragging my butt on the street.
3. I'm not a fan of HDI's so can't help you there.
4. I have parked it in all kinds of places without a problem. I actually find this truck very maneuverable.
5. Auto up/down windows and better sound system.
6. Very happy. It is a comfortable ride, roomy, and reliable.
7. The Tundra is never a bad choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.