Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Whiteout v. Blackout

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Shenegar 
#1 ·
I am about to pull the trigger on a 5.7 SR5. I am trying to plan out my mods and really would like to see what you all have done by either whiting out or blacking out your '14s. I would greatly appreciate any advice and/or pictures.

Thank you in advance.

#2 ·
There is an entire sub category I'm sure you could fine by clicking "TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Fiscussion Forum" Or using the search button... J/S

I'm sure there will be some nice enough fellars rite dare to show you dem dare trux paintz.

#10 ·

Still to come is the supercharger in October and a Tonneau cover

#11 ·
And something with the wheels

#14 ·
I Looked into line-xing the bumper but i'd rather have the money go towards the supercharger

#16 · (Edited)
Just finished my Tundra project. It turned out pretty good. I thought about doing a white out, but the chrome accents the truck nicely.

Attachments

#17 ·
love that bumper.... but it dawned on me the other day, how do you change the headlight bulbs with it???

#19 ·
Pics of mine in lifted 2014 tundra thread post 666 and 667....all white out...and in my sig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.