Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Rigid Industries Grill

18K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  Brian15 
#1 ·
Has anyone have any experience with the Rigid Industries grille?

Looks pretty nice to me.

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
I agree, it is sweet, but that price tag is STEEP! Curious to see if anyone has made the leap.

#4 · (Edited)
I think the rigid looks amazing. However, i'm wondering if it has just a bit too much going on for me with the lights in the grille. (i'm starting to become an old man i guess). Very Cool still, just not for me. I think either the Grillcraft or the E&G grill with a 30" light bar in the bumper will suit me better. And then if i want a touch more custom, maybe the rigid fog light kit that should come out in a month (according to an email Rigid sent me inquiring when it should be available).

Has anybody compared these two grills for quality
E&G
E&G Classics® 1276-0104-14B - Toyota Tundra 2014 Gloss Black Heavy Mesh Grille
GRILLCRAFT
GrillCraft® TOY1968B - Toyota Tundra 2014 MX Series Black Fine Mesh Grille

Except for the rigid led light bar the only light bar i have found that will fit in the 2 inch front bumper gap is this Lifetime LED 30 bar. Anybody know anything about the quality of this?
https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/led_lighting/30_30_led_light_bar

HERE IS A PHOTOSHOPPED PIC OF WHAT I IMAGINE

Attachments

#6 ·
#5 ·
Made the jump ordered the grille 2 weeks ago came in and it is sick. Ordered the lights last friday and recieved the d2's today and they are awesome waiting for the light bar and it's time to intstall looks farely easy and cant wait will post pictures as soon as it comes in

#9 ·
Honestly I Prefer this grille (which I have installed) Over the Rigid. They are both nice though.

Attachments

#10 ·
Is it me or is there a gap between the grille and the hood in the top left corner?

#13 ·
Sorry for the late reply but it's the RoyaltyCore LED grille, I stole that pic but min looks identical. There may be a gap in his but definitely not mine!

#22 ·
Your truck looks awesome! That grill is going to be my next mod.

#15 ·
TimRi what headlight mod do you have? Love the truck!

#23 ·
Here are a couple of pictures of my Rigid grille

Reactions: ultragator
#28 ·
Niiiiiiiice. What top bar is that and what mounting kit? I love that combined w/ the Rigid Grille

Reactions: cvbIV
#24 ·
I installed the GrillCraft upper and lower grill last night. I was impressed with the quality of the product.

I also put some Hella Supertone horns behind it which were basically plug and play. Gives a nice look behind the grill.

Will post some pictures as soon as the sun comes out and I can give it a wash.

#27 ·
Sorry for the crappy picture I tried to clean it up a little I will get some nice pics when the lighting is not so harsh.

Grill craft I ordered directly from them.

Hella Horns I got here.

Hella Supertone Horn Kit Pair 003399801 at RallySportDirect.com

They are seriously bolt on bolt off. All you have to do is run a ground from one side of the horn to the mounting bolt and then plug the other side into the stock harness.

Picture doesn't do them justice, I have already gotten a couple complements on them. I can't wait for someone to cut me off so I can lay on the horn and they will piss there pants. These things are seriously loud.

#35 ·
Love it, f'n sweet
im a big fan of magnetic grey, for obvious reasons!I like the grill and would like one for my pre 2014 truck as well, but man they sure want some jing for those. Pay to play i guess:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.