Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bully Dog Tuner

463K views 3K replies 213 participants last post by  tridacna 
#1 · (Edited)
Im a day or 2 away from pricing for Bully Dogs new tuner for Tundras and Tacoma.

#315 ·
I know other guys have said how excited they are, but get your engineer to drop everything and work on the SC fix for flex fuels! That's where you guys are gonna make your money

#318 ·
#321 ·
Just catching up to this thread, damn I am stoked about this, BullyDog, I will be moving to Mountain Home which is 3 hours away... need any more test Tundra? lol.

#328 ·
Right from the box tuning that is released the turbo will not be supported. However, if we ever decide to offer custom tuning then the turbo could be an option

By any chance do you guys need any trucks to test your system in? If so I would be willing to let you guys test it in my if you guys can let me keep one of this bad boys :)
I have a 2012 Toyota tundra 5.7L V8 4x4 crewmax platinum with 19000 miles and a Volant cold air intake.
Let me know :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks for the offer Edwin! As of right now we have plenty of test trucks but we will keep you in mind.

Thanks for stopping by and answering all our questions. Some may complain on the price, but the fact that you guys are the only ones to crack the ECU and have a lot of time invested in it,I can understand.

I would assume elevation does not matter, as long as you are comparing before and after dyno runs on the same day and conditions. Yes your dyno numbers may read low compared to sea level, but it's the difference in stock vs tuned that matters. Maybe on 93 they can squeeze another 5-10hp out for a NA truck.

Was the 70hp gain on the SC truck on 91 or 93?

Thanks
Brad
I havent got a chance to speak with the engineer on this one but i could only assume it was on 93.

#323 ·
So if this setup will allow us to tune our flex fuels for a SC, theoretically this would allow us to return the truck back to stock, and transfer the SC to a new tundra? Yeah, it would be a pain in the ass, but cheaper than buying a new supercharger.

#326 ·
I'm thinking I'm going to have to add this to the list. Would love to see how this works with the long tubes and full exhaust that will hopefully go on this weekend!! Add in spoolins shift kit as well might make for a pretty quick setup without being supercharged.

#330 ·
BDLyle I'm making it your mission for an E85 tune!! They have them on bikes & they are just crazy it's about the only way I can be happy about my flex fuel.

#335 ·
So our Toyota engineer just came to me asking me to post that we are looking for test vehicles for the following..

SUPER CHARGED FLEX FUEL APPLICATIONS preferably within 200 miles of us. We are in American Falls , ID. This is good news everyone :)

#339 ·
BDLyle:

If I get one, and it somehow trashes/corrupts/blows up my ECU, will bully dog pay all the costs of getting a new ECU?

#349 ·
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth bunch of whine little bit&$#s

#351 ·
Go buy a flex fuel truck and a super charger and give it to them to tinker with :rolleyes:

#352 ·
If I were closer I would we r looking @ the holy grail for the flex fuel tundra and all we can do is wine. What some cheese with it hey

#355 ·
Danoh, if don't want to do it back off before they decide it's not worth the hassle to do this for other forum members. Just saying
:lol: I seriously doubt little 'ol me is going to influence their decision on making hundreds of thousands of dollars selling tuners and getting a flex fuel truck SC'd and tuned. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.